Vending Machines
... are everywhere. Next to temples, the public lav, every train station, and probably on Mount Fuji, a vending machine can be found. So far the ones I've seen stock a variety of cold teas, iced coffee and the like; beer; cigarettes; camera film and batteries. I'm yet to stumble upon a Schoolgirls' Worn Underpants Vending Machine (aka Pantyschine) but other travellers in my Kyoto hostel confirmed their existence ... apparently they abound in Tokyo and feature a piccie of the young lass who donned the enclosed panties.
Have spotted a few adverts for porn attached to stobie poles - little adhesive cards that can be peeled off and pocketted, which feature the common fantasy of a) a gaggle of schoolgirls showing their knickers or b) a neat and tidy row of nurses in very short white pinafores, each holding a stethoscope against the flesh of one's inner thigh (???). Lorks-a-lordy!
Note that if I happen upon a Pantyschine, be warned that those of you who have a disposition to High Smut may receive something rather odd in the mail as a consequence.


2 Comments:
Hi. I'm not a spam ad.
Most intrigued by the Pantychine. Trying to imagine a world where Stanmore station has a Pantychine conveniently located next to the ticket window, and possibly another up by the Nescafe coffee dispenser!
Discovered my brother's been learning Japanese -- plan to get some tips from him and borrow his tapes!
Post a Comment
<< Home