Random smutty observation
Since leaving my little enclave of smutty Sydney friends, I haven't been able to hold froth, so to speak, on Matters Smutty. Thus I'm suffering from severe withdrawal.
In the West, the gnome is a common little garden ornament that welcomes visitors to the home. Garden gnomes are not usually rude, but occassionally might be spotted in "mooning" pose.
Here in Japan, a common sight at the doorways or gardens of homes is that of the tanuki, or raccoon. Tanuki tend to have famously large testicles (or "testiclay" ala Emily Howard in Little Britain) that dangle about or are sat upon bean-bag style by the said tanuki. Most diverting.
As Wik is wont to say, now that's what I call anarchy, right kids?
In the West, the gnome is a common little garden ornament that welcomes visitors to the home. Garden gnomes are not usually rude, but occassionally might be spotted in "mooning" pose.
Here in Japan, a common sight at the doorways or gardens of homes is that of the tanuki, or raccoon. Tanuki tend to have famously large testicles (or "testiclay" ala Emily Howard in Little Britain) that dangle about or are sat upon bean-bag style by the said tanuki. Most diverting.
As Wik is wont to say, now that's what I call anarchy, right kids?


2 Comments:
You should check out one of Studio Ghibli's films, called Pom-poko, about a group of tanuki trying to save their home from development by using magic. One trick is to inflate their testicles and turn it into different objects. Not something you'd see in a Disney film, like "The Amazing Adventure of Testicular".
I should mention that film is bloody good. Not "The Amazing Adventures of Testicular" as it isn't real. Anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home