Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Totoro, Totoro!

Hit the shopping malls of Osaka today, and came across a Studio Ghibli shop! I bounced with joy at the sight of it. So many things to gawp at and add to my shopping list for all things Totoro and Kiki`s Delivery Service!

Enchanting articles included ...
  • art deco-style Kiki lamp with wrought metalwork of witch on broom and a tiny statue of Jiji the Cat;
  • Totoro cuckoo clock;
  • Totoro apron and oven mitts;
  • Totoro furry armchair;
  • Assorted Kiki and Totoro towels and flannels;
  • Totoro toilet seat covers!

I purchased some Kiki letter-writing paper and Totoro envelopes - so Ghibli friands, watch out for a Kiki letter in the post soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!! Kiki art deco lamp!!!squeeeee! I cant wait to get a letter with Kiki and Jiji on it!

1:12 pm  
Blogger Random Citizen said...

Yaaaaaaay!

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my kiki friend! i think it's safe to call you that after we bonded over kiki. in fact, i don't think i told you but my car/wheels are called kiki's delivery service! just because i can.
in other Ghibli news, Howl's moving castle opens here in late Sept and there's a jap-anime-festival-thing here in Oct!! Yay!! :)

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, where did you find that store? I would love to go there but have to leave Osaka the day after tomorrow.

Regards
Matthias

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home