Is that true, Bambi, did you do a Disney Nasty?
Today I cycled about Nara with several Hostelleers - two noice Kiwis and a noice American. It was most funsome to pedal about the former Japanese capital, buzzing about from temple to temple along mossy lantern-lined avenues in the light rain. Many deer abound in Nara Park and we fed them wafers. Many a reindeer shoved an antler towards my nether regions in an attempt to snitch more food. Some of the antlers were shedding veiny red flesh, like a snakeskin. Many fawns skipped about in the ruckus, which reminded me of that tragical scene in "Bambi" where Bambi's mother got shot *weeps* which in turn reminded me of the Young Ones episode, where Vyv says: "I liked the bit where Bambi had alien sex with a flesh-eating corpse." Ahem.
Over and out on 100yen internet time.
Over and out on 100yen internet time.


2 Comments:
Reminds of a clip from a comedy show about a chap who comes to a video store counter with a pile of videos. The clerk checks them off, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Return of the Dead, Scream, Alien and Bambi. "Bambi?" asks the clerk. The customer replies "I love the forest fire scene!"
Ah well, I thought it was funny at the time.
Love reading all your bloggs, they are so descriptive with each one leaving me with an image of what you have described (though I did not want to picture Bambi giving you a seeing to with his antlers). Will email you properly later on. Any chance of posting some pictures of your travels?
Alack, I have no digital camera so this is a bit hard at the mo. Once I'm in Hiroshima however I'll be making a purchase of a sophisticated camera so will enter the digital realm then :P
Post a Comment
<< Home