Great Scott!
Whilst typing away at the Internet Salon the place was struck by quite an earth tremor, a mere few mintues ago!! At first, I thought it was just my rickety chair wobbling about. But then the desk started to shake and as I looked towards the staff for any sign of hysteria, the Lavatory sign that hangs from the ceiling was swinging to and fro. Alack! What to do? The staff were merrily washing up glasses and serving customers with a smile, although with one eye twitching in the direction of the twirling lavatory sign. Other net geeks were busy at their terminals typing away unpeturbed by the shaking all around them, others had their noses firmly buried in manga. Not an eyelid was batted! So I imitated the locals and tried to get acquainted with my vibrating chair. Thankfully, all is still and non-wobbly now. Phew!


1 Comments:
I personally follow the sage advice extolled by Ms Martika - the famed cabaret dancer of the year nineteen hundred and ninety one.
She adamantly suggests that when "..I feel the earth move, under my feet..." that one should say: "bada da dum, bada da dum".
I have found this adivec extremely useful, nay, vital when confronted by the tremors these mad foreign gods send down.
Post a Comment
<< Home