Monday, February 27, 2006

Future Things

Things I plan to do this week:
  • commence my visual documentation of Hiroshima after purchasing a digital camera tonight - I plan to first begin "Bars" (where I will include the Bohemian glam Rasheim`s, the ever-genki Koba and the charming "Seachange"-style FishLab, where Diver Dan would surely visit if he ever popped into town); then "Shops" - where I intend to snap local gothy and lolita shoppes, such as Angelic Pretty, Emily Temple Cute and Kera - if the staff let me, that is!
  • visit FishLab to catch a local folk music gig and perhaps play darts among the fishies.
  • rendezvous with Miss Kawaii and sneak off to the gimmicky Maid Cafe - a supposedly dubious eatery where the staff are dressed as Victorian maids and the decor is elegantly English; supposedly very popular with anime geeks who love animated babes. Most curious!
  • finish my current books, "Japanese Things" (an aforementioned gentleman`s account of travels in Japan, dictionary-style) and "Dirty Words" (an exploration into the smutty lexicon sent to me by naughty Miss R, it lists everything from "derriere", "cupcakes" and the stomach-turning "fartleberries" - a disturbing but interesting read. Thanks Miss R!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home