All the way with Tar-get
My new jobbie in Japan requires a corporatesque wardrobe. For people who know me, this means "EEEEK!". How can Miss Ember sacrifice her excellent array of hats? How can Miss Ember deflower the redness of her locks? How can Miss Ember busfreight all those space-cadet-chunkster boots back to Adelaide, where they will be entombed in storage for the next year or so and will not grace the neon wilderness of Osaka or Tokyo in their chunkster finery?
The answer is: bollocks to that! I'll just have to incorporate my own alternative twist into my grey officewear. Firstly, my generous workmates helped me out by giving me a spiff Quick Brown Fox voucher, with which I acquired:
* smart grey pinstriped 40s style skirt;
* cute black skirt embroidered with simple white flowers;
* swinging 60s style black-and-white chequered skirt with black velvet band around waist;
* Victorian blouse with high collar, minimal lace and black velvet bow.
I also splurged on a pink black polka dot 50s summer dress and tie-around pink Japanese-style top, so I can confront Brett Anderson's Fringe in style (it is stinking hot in Osaka with higher humidity than Sydney, according to our favourite weather announcer, Anton Eanis, who goes by other names that won't be mentioned here).
And then I discovered Tar-get. In my opinion, this shop delivers the cheap goods for the workin' gal. Some of my purchases included:
* a glam black cardigan with diamonte buttons;
* a glam white shirt with diamonte buttons at the cuffs;
* a stylish black Chinese-style shirt with belted and Chinese-coin-style buckle.
And more. Yay for Tar-get! We bow down and light several joss-sticks in honour of your archery-board-shaped icon.
The answer is: bollocks to that! I'll just have to incorporate my own alternative twist into my grey officewear. Firstly, my generous workmates helped me out by giving me a spiff Quick Brown Fox voucher, with which I acquired:
* smart grey pinstriped 40s style skirt;
* cute black skirt embroidered with simple white flowers;
* swinging 60s style black-and-white chequered skirt with black velvet band around waist;
* Victorian blouse with high collar, minimal lace and black velvet bow.
I also splurged on a pink black polka dot 50s summer dress and tie-around pink Japanese-style top, so I can confront Brett Anderson's Fringe in style (it is stinking hot in Osaka with higher humidity than Sydney, according to our favourite weather announcer, Anton Eanis, who goes by other names that won't be mentioned here).
And then I discovered Tar-get. In my opinion, this shop delivers the cheap goods for the workin' gal. Some of my purchases included:
* a glam black cardigan with diamonte buttons;
* a glam white shirt with diamonte buttons at the cuffs;
* a stylish black Chinese-style shirt with belted and Chinese-coin-style buckle.
And more. Yay for Tar-get! We bow down and light several joss-sticks in honour of your archery-board-shaped icon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home