Tori Amos alerts Miss Ember to forgotten crush!
Rage was hosted by the drawlin' and slow talkin' Tori Amos on Saturday night, and she played a most excellent array of fillum clips, including someone I had a massive appreciation for (in more ways than one) at the mere age of 9 ... Terence Trent D'Arby!
I remember the sultry whisperings and wails of "Wishing Well" and from memory Terence was suave in a pin-striped suit with a backdrop of lush red velvet curtains behind him. And let's not forget *that* hair! His album "Introducing the Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby" was the first "proper" album I bought after The Communards'.
*swoons again*
I remember the sultry whisperings and wails of "Wishing Well" and from memory Terence was suave in a pin-striped suit with a backdrop of lush red velvet curtains behind him. And let's not forget *that* hair! His album "Introducing the Hardline According to Terence Trent D'Arby" was the first "proper" album I bought after The Communards'.
*swoons again*


1 Comments:
Heya Miss Ember,
If you like to swoon some more, come over to his website and download some of his new tunes :)
Happy exploring at:
www.SanandaMaitreya.com
Hints;
"Angels & Vampires"
"WildCard"
and "Songs!" ;)
Musical greetings,
Lily
his webmistress :)
Post a Comment
<< Home