Saturday, June 11, 2005

To doof or not to doof? That is the question

My friend Miss M has arranged to escort me to a bush party tomorrow afternoon through to Monday. Rain is forecast for this long weekend, and having never been to a soggy psy-trance event, one wonders what one can wear that is comfortable, waterproof, with still a little flair to spare.

The only thing that comes to mind is this: cherry docs (10 years old and as watertight as a mermaid's brassiere), cherry and orange leg-warmers, black leggings. I suppose some sort of short skirt will be in order. And perhaps my 70s pornstar vinyl coat (purple). Hmmm. What a winter wardrobe pastiche this is! I have the same problems with homewear too, as per Miss Violet's recent sartorial confessions.

Oh well, I'll take a deep breath and chuck everything in my wardrobe together. No doubt I'll look like a big fruit salad, however once I'm covered in mud, I predict that no-one will notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home