One Hit Kind of Wonderful
Sometimes I crave to hear a long-forgotten song that - despite my random foragings into old boxes of tapes, like Grandmaster Flash into the bin when he's *convinced* rockmelons are present, when they are certainly not - I cannot track down the song, and probably have not heard it since the year of its release.
Some songs that I want to hear again out of sheer curiosity and for a quick nostalgic flashback include:
"No Rain" by Blind Melon
"Pump It (Nice n Hard)" by Icy Blu
"Fantasy" by Blackbox
"Slight Return" by The Bluetones
"Falling" by Julie Cruise
"The day you went away" by Wendy Matthews
Typically, there are many others that I can't remember right now!
Some songs that I want to hear again out of sheer curiosity and for a quick nostalgic flashback include:
"No Rain" by Blind Melon
"Pump It (Nice n Hard)" by Icy Blu
"Fantasy" by Blackbox
"Slight Return" by The Bluetones
"Falling" by Julie Cruise
"The day you went away" by Wendy Matthews
Typically, there are many others that I can't remember right now!


1 Comments:
Oh, for the halcyon days of the early '90s! I liked that Blind Melon song. Very happysad, or sadhappy, depending on your perspective.
V.
Post a Comment
<< Home