Winter finery
I`m impatient for the crisp air of autumn and the frostiness of winter, as the shops here are packed with all the elegant things that Miss Ember admires: pretty gloves, vintage hats, felt berets, silky scarfs and the best ever vintage-style goth clothes. The brands Emily Temple, Jane Marple, Milk and BlackPeaceNow offer a brilliant array of pleasing winter coats - grey or black with dark velvet stripes and matching capes to throw over the shoulders; many a 20s inspired hat and lots of high-knee socks with bows and patterns and ribbons. It is all so expensive though! Coats range from 200-500 AU bucks. I will have to buy something while I`m here though *waggles finger at self* otherwise I`ll regret it! I was accosted by a flock of Bo-Peeps this afternoon with a chorus of `Iraisshaimase!` (welcome).
I discovered a most excellent vintage clothing shop today - Qrover - and picked up a couple of its art deco business cards. The shop was crowded with beads, brooches, 30s hats and general secondhand stuff. This is the second vintage shop I`ve found and I have an inkling there`s many more. Will go exploring this weekend (my first proper pay-day!).
I discovered a most excellent vintage clothing shop today - Qrover - and picked up a couple of its art deco business cards. The shop was crowded with beads, brooches, 30s hats and general secondhand stuff. This is the second vintage shop I`ve found and I have an inkling there`s many more. Will go exploring this weekend (my first proper pay-day!).


1 Comments:
That shop sounds great!!!
xxx
Miss Pink
Post a Comment
<< Home