Friday, July 07, 2006

Hot & Flashy!



A whopping big arigato gonzaimasu to Penny Dreadful and Miss L for my birthday gift of Hot & Flashy beauty creams and potions! Stunningly designed in art deco style, these tubes of supplements and the sweet tin pill box are just what a gal needs to keep looking fab. With Lemongrass and Cedar Revitalizing Body Wash and Hand Cream, plus Pear Lip Balm, I can refresh myself in a jiffy after a hard day in the schoolhouse. As the packaging cheerfully proclaims, "Go from Frazzled to Fabulous!". Cheers, gals!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ember said...

Huzzah! I'll cock my ear in anticipation of the postman's knock. Bravo for belatedness, it makes it seem a festival of birthdays!

10:49 pm  
Blogger Sir S said...

Rather have, sir, and I assure you it can take a day or two to shake off the queasy feeling it inspires. I don't recommend it!

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home