Friday, December 02, 2005

Deck the Halls with Boughs of ... Totoros

As last night was 1st December, my room-mates and I engaged in some funsome festive flummery. We prepared a yummsome feast. I made vego nachos with spicy scrambled tofu. Miss S mulled some fine red wine with a dash of cloves, cinnamon and Special Spice. Miss J baked brownies and a most spiff Canadian campfire treat known as "smores" (not to be confused with "spores" - some sort of health food treat for rabbits, pollinating flowers and the like). Smores consist of a gooey melted marshmallow and even gooier melted Lindor choccies wedged between two pieces of Grahams biscuits (Special Stuff from Canada) and dusted with cinnamon sugar. Jolly good tuck!

We decorated our tree with an array of baubleations, including pretty bubble-like baubles (like Bowie`s crystal balls in labyrinth) and I festooned my doorway with a spangle of snowflakes and a bough of bobbling Totoros. Hurrah! The house is very Christmassy for the impending arrival of Sir S, who will be crash-landing sushi-side tomorrow morning. Bravo for jet-setting beaus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home