Thursday, November 03, 2005

Martial Arts Ember















As promised, here are a couple of pics from my recent sojourn into the world of martial arts. Top pic: I`m pictured with Mohammed-san; bottom pic: I`m grappling for my life! Sorry about the skewiffed pics - cannot find `rotate this pic` in Blogspot`s hiragana instructions. Damn and blast!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking splendid in black as always. Not too many bruises as a result of the session I hope.

BTW, been trying to ring but without sucess, it would seem your home is always empty. I must organise myself and send you an email.

9:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was often tempted to take up a martial art so I could be like Miss Piggy and deliver a resounding "HI-YAH!" to any would- be assailants!

(I like the sepia mob-cam pics, btw! I've got the same function on my dig-cam)

:-)

3:45 pm  
Blogger Miss Ember said...

Hey Big Fraser!

Ooo yes, we don`t have an answering machine. But keep trying as I would love to chinwag with ye! I don`t work on weekends so you can tinkle me then; also I can be around before 3 on weekdays. I`m not sure what the time difference is - `tis about 2 hours behind Sydney this end.

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home