Yuletide hijinks
As the frenetic busy-ness of Yuletide looms before me, I see little time to blog, so will tell of my Christmassy shenanigans now.
For the Christmas weekend, Sir S and I will stay on the island of Miyajima - a holy place with a very important shrine, named Itsukushima, the current structure dating from the 1100s. We will while away the festive hours strolling through ancient forest, climbing Mt Misen, and fending off frisky monkies and equally playful reindeer.
Then New Year`s Eve will be spent in Kyoto, rendezvousing with Miss S under cold skies trembling with the tolling of 108 copper bells, and (hopefully) the town will be sparkling and crisp with fallen snow.
To my friends - be on the lookout for incoming Precious Christmas Cards by Owl Post - I hope you like their distinct Japanese style!
For the Christmas weekend, Sir S and I will stay on the island of Miyajima - a holy place with a very important shrine, named Itsukushima, the current structure dating from the 1100s. We will while away the festive hours strolling through ancient forest, climbing Mt Misen, and fending off frisky monkies and equally playful reindeer.
Then New Year`s Eve will be spent in Kyoto, rendezvousing with Miss S under cold skies trembling with the tolling of 108 copper bells, and (hopefully) the town will be sparkling and crisp with fallen snow.
To my friends - be on the lookout for incoming Precious Christmas Cards by Owl Post - I hope you like their distinct Japanese style!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home