Daisen-ji
In our hired motor, my Uncle of Gloucester, St Stephen of Cheltenham, Sir S and I made speed to Mt Daisen in the province of Tottori, the snowy cap of which can be seen from Matsue Town on a clear day.
The autumn leaves were not yet in full turn, but the air was crisp and the mountain temple of Daisen-ji provided many a tranquil and charming scene. Our guests were most interested in the place and its traditions, tossing a coin into the box and giving the temple bell a mighty tug.
As my little Canon Ixy camerabox had met a premature fate, I snitched Sir S's flasher to take these snaps (oo er!).





The autumn leaves were not yet in full turn, but the air was crisp and the mountain temple of Daisen-ji provided many a tranquil and charming scene. Our guests were most interested in the place and its traditions, tossing a coin into the box and giving the temple bell a mighty tug.
As my little Canon Ixy camerabox had met a premature fate, I snitched Sir S's flasher to take these snaps (oo er!).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home