80s TV
YouTube is indeed an amazing invention. Think of your beloved children's TV show, one that you haven't seen since you were a nipper because video recorders were too expensive back then so you never taped an episode of said show and, anyway, it's probably so out of vogue that it would never be repeated on TV again - type the title into YouTube and - whizzbang! - the dust is shaken off Grange Hill recollections and flashed before your very eyes!
Here are a clutch of my fave intros and having never seen them since childhood, I was amazed by how accurately I remembered them!
Bravo things nostalgic!
Here are a clutch of my fave intros and having never seen them since childhood, I was amazed by how accurately I remembered them!
Bravo things nostalgic!


1 Comments:
I find this "ewetoob" thing even better for finding the old motion recordings of musical troupes that I fancy.
Splendid way to waste an evening!
Post a Comment
<< Home