Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cute things



Handsome Mr Hiroki gave me this cute Catbus from the classic Totoro, and I snaffled up these summer hair accessories in the sales.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

There is a recent addition to Sydney's shopping landscape, a Japanese supply shop on Clarence Street near Town Hall; it's more like a $2 shop catering to the ordinary folk, rather than the posh Japan Style emporiums found in shopping centre. I've become quickly fond of it. The lower floor sells Ye Essential Japanese Groceries and upstairs is Ye Essential Japanese Household items -- everything from clothes pegs to shower caps.

As I bought my essential supplies of clothes pegs and shower caps, I was thrilled that the exchange of monies occurred via the small plastic tray with which I had become familiar in Matsue! Indeed the shop was so reminiscent of Japanese experiences that I half excepted to see Japanese sovereigns in my purse, not the hammered tin coins of Old Sydney Town!

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute!

x

Miss Pink

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home