お花見 O-Hanami
This spring, Sir S and I took in cherry blossom parties with the Handsome Mr Hiroki and the Japan Rail office staff in Tottori. The cheerful chaps from JR donated beer and an enormous block of tofu to our hanami picnic. Hurrah!
and he generously topped up our food and drink supplies!)


2 Comments:
Oh, Miss E! You're having tomorrow there already, and it looks so much nicer than today. We've had a blizzard - the bulbs are hunkering back into the earth. I would much rather have been drunk on cherry blossoms and the bonhomie of Japan Rail!
I stumbled across your blog - serendipity, not planning. Brightened my day considerably. Thank you - and keep posting.
Arigaato :)
The cherry blossoms are scattering now due to recent windy weather - sad, but pretty!
Hope the flowers bud soon in your part of the world!
Post a Comment
<< Home